Deadline for Abstract Submission:
15th November 2023
Deadline for Full Text Submission:
30th November 2023
- Papers will only be accepted through the online abstract submission system on the congress website, and papers sent by mail or fax cannot be evaluated.
- Before sending a paper, it is necessary to register on the online system.
- Original research and case reports will be accepted within the scope of the congress and papers will be submitted as poster and oral.
- One author can submit only 2 papers.
- Submitted Abstracts will be evaluated by the congress scientific committee; The appropriateness, acceptance and presentation of the papers at the congress will be decided by the Scientific Committee.
- Papers to be sent to the congress will be presented in English.
- The deadline for paper submission is September 15, 2023 and no papers will be accepted to the Online Abstract Submission System after this date.
- The presentation time is 10 minites, and it should be planned as 7 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes of discussion.